With long NHS waiting lists it can be difficult to access talking therapies when you really need them. Curian Minds has a network of experienced therapists and offers affordable and confidential therapy throughout the country.
Our Therapists offer treatment for a range of difficulties including:
- personality disorder (BPD)
- obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- long-term illnesses
- eating disorders
- drug and alcohol problems
Talking therapies can help you:
- cope with a bereavement or relationship breakdown
- cope with redundancy or work-related stress
- deal with issues preventing you achieving your ambitions
- deal with feelings of depression or sadness, and have a more positive outlook on life
- deal with feelings of anxiety, helping you worry less about things
- understand yourself and your problems better
- feel more confident
Here at Curian Minds we realise that it can be difficult to find the right treatment by yourself and feel confident that you have found a qualified and experienced therapist. We have done the checks for you and are here to help.
Our Psychological Team are able to provide advice about the types of therapies available and what sort of therapy is most likely to help you. We will tailor the treatment specific to your needs and our fees for services are transparent and affordable.
With therapists located across the country we ensure that travel is kept to a minimum. Alternatively we can assist with telephone therapy and would be happy to talk this option through with you.
We’d like to help you take the first step on your journey towards wellness, so call one of our friendly team for a confidential chat on 0121 732 9860 or you can email our dedicated psychology team on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would prefer you may also wish to be referred through your GP, psychiatrist or other health professional. We are happy to discuss the options available with you during your call.